There are a lot of great dentists out there. So, how do you decide who to see? Most of our new patients come from referrals from others or just word of mouth. We don’t advertise much, because we think nothing beats personal experience. If you don’t have the luxury of a personal referral, here are several components that we feel strongly about:
1) Honesty – We don’t recommend treatment unless we feel that there will be a significant benefit to you and your oral health.
2) Listening – We strive to be empathetic to your dental concerns, fears, and goals, so that we can best help you out.
3) Communication – Clear communication and education are important so that everyone is on the same page.
4) Continuing education – Our entire office is continuously learning and staying up to date on treatment methods and the latest research.
5) Affordable – We realize that the more we spend on a fancy office, website or advertising, the more money we have to charge you. We want you to have a good experience so that you keep coming back.
6) Consistent Care – HVFD prides itself on being a team that has stuck together for many years. Our office has a rich tradition and generations of families that keep coming back to the same providers.
Harborview Family Dental 324 W Superior St #600 Duluth, MN 55802